Neely’s Creek ARP Church supports the following missionaries through the ARP Mission Agency – World Witness. We also support several other missionaries through World Witness in creative access countries that we cannot list here for security reasons:
- David and Annelies Galleta – MT3
- Scott and Julie Moore – Mexico
- Jeff and Shelia Osborne – Short Term Mission Opportunities
- Dottie Bigham – Wales
- Camp Joy - This is a Christian Education Ministries event planned especially for adults with mental handicaps. Campers, each accompanied by a special friend, have the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of activities including worship, Bible study, and recreation. Camp Joy takes place annually at our denominational retreat center, Bonclarken.
- Palmetto Pregnancy Center – The Palmetto Pregnancy Center in Rock Hill and Clover, SC is a non-profit agency offering compassionate peer counseling, pregnancy options, assistance to women, teens, and parents–prepared or unprepared for pregnancy.
- Gideons – The Gideons International is an interdenominational association of Christian business and professional men who are members of Protestant/evangelical churches. Our members are dedicated to saving the lost through personal witnessing and the distribution of God’s Word in more than 190 countries around the world.
- Project HOPE – Project Hope is a crisis assistance ministry that serves the area of the Rock Hill School District 3. The agency may help pay for utilities or medicine. A pantry is also available to help with food needs. Neely’s Creek collects food for the food pantry on a regular basis.
- Reformed University Fellowship at Winthrop University – RUF is the official campus ministry of the Presbyterian Church in America. For more than 25 years RUF campus ministers have been reaching students for Christ and equipping students to serve. Though receiving oversight from the PCA, RUF chapters are non-denominational in terms of their fellowship. Students from all denominations are welcome.
- Young Life – This is a high school ministry whose mission is to introduce adolescents to Jesus Christ and help them grow in their faith.
- Operation Christmas Child – Each year to help provide shoebox gifts for children around the world through the ministry of Samaritan’s Purse.
- One Brick Project – As part of our ongoing support of Benjamin Musuhukye in Rwanda with Reach The Children of Rwanda International, we are currently involved in raising money to build an orphanage. Look for the orange buckets in all buildings and give your change to this worthwhile project. Each dollar raised can provide 4 bricks in building the orphanage.
Goal & Objectives:
- In keeping with the mission statement of Neely’s Creek ARP Church, the goal of the Missions Committee is to encourage the Neely’s Creek congregation to become involved in home and foreign missions.
- We will sponsor a yearly foreign Missions Conference.
- We will encourage more adults and youth to participate in short term missions trips.
- We will develop a Home Missions Team.
- Within 5 years, we will sponsor our own missionary from the Neely’s Creek congregation.
- We will encourage more communication with our missionaries.
- We will keep missions at the forefront through Minute for Missions.
- We will encourage attendance at World Focus conferences as well as World Witness Fellowship Dinners.
- Within 2 years, we will add another supported missionary